During a period of personal darkness I was told by Spirit to operate with more Light. Within 3 days I was treated to a demonstration of Light Therapy as part of another program. My immediate relief of pain was surprising. When I learned of the many benefits of Light I was convnced that another aspect of the healing arts was available to me and my clients. I have been intensely intersted in researching and using this field of energy medicine that was previously unknown, and I encourage you to do the same. The results in my physical, mental and emotional health have been transformational.
“Energy Medicine is the use of tools other than drugs and surgery to assist healing.”
-Norman Shealy, MD, PhD.
Pain Relief and Wellbeing
Light therapy has been established as a useful tool to:
- Increase lymphatic system activity: Edema, which is the swelling or natural splinting process of the body, has two basic components. The first is a liquid part, which can be evacuated by the blood system, and the second is comprised of the proteins that have to be evacuated by the lymphatic system. Research has shown that the lymph vessel diameter and the flow of the lymph system can be doubled with the use of light therapy. The venous diameter and the arterial diameters can also be increased. This means that both parts of edema (liquid and protein) can be evacuated at a much faster rate to relieve swelling.
- Increase phagocytosis: The process of scavenging or ingesting dead or degenerated cells by phagocyte cells for the purpose of clean up. This is an important part of the infection fighting process. Destruction of the infection and cleanup must occur before the healing process can take place.
- Increase vascularity (circulation): By increasing the formation of new capillaries, which are additional blood vessels that replace damaged ones. New capillaries speed up the healing process by carrying more oxygen as well as more nutrients needed for healing, as well as carrying more waste products away.
- Stimulate the production of collagen: Collagen is the most common protein found in the body. Collagen is the essential protein used to repair damaged tissue and to replace old tissue. It is the substance that holds cells together and has a high degree of elasticity. By increasing collagen production less scar tissue is formed at the damaged site.
- Stimulate the release of adenosine triphosphate (ATP): ATP is the major carrier of energy to all cells. Increases in ATP allow cells to accept nutrients faster and get rid of waste products faster by increasing the energy level in the cell. Food turns into ATP before the cells utilize it. ATP provides the chemical energy that drives the chemical reactions of the cell.
- Reduce the excitability of nervous tissue: The photons of light energy enter the body as negative ions. This calls upon the body to send positive ions, like calcium among others, to the area being treated. These ions assist in firing the nerves, thereby relieving pain.
- Stimulate fibroblastic activity that aids in the repair process: Fibroblasts are present in connective tissue and are capable of forming collagen fibers.
- Induce a thermal like effect in the tissue: The light raises the temperature of the cells through a photochemical reaction.
- Stimulate tissue granulation and connective tissue projections: Part of the healing process of wounds, ulcers or inflamed tissues.
- Stimulate acetylcholine release: Acetylcholine causes cardiac inhibition, vasodilation, gastrointestinal peristalsis and other parasympathetic effects.
“In every culture and in every medical tradition before ours, healing was accomplished by moving energy.”
-Albert Szent-Gyorgi, MD, Nobel Laureate in Medicine
Typical Uses for Light Therapy
Many people with complaints of pain associated with the following issues have reported positive results using LED light therapy.
- Acute neck and back pain
- Ankle problems
- Arthritis pain and restricted movement
- Bone spurs
- Bone fractures
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Deep muscle problems
- Golfer’s/tennis elbow
- Open wounds with negligible formation of scar tissue
- Leg pain
- Pain relief
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Pressure ulcers
- Shoulder pain
- Sore backs
- Negligible formation of scar tissue
- Tendon problems
- Tennis elbow
- Tight muscles
- Training (resistance/cardio)
- Reduction of scar tissue
- Wrist pain
What is Light Therapy?
InLight Medical Systems™ is a photo-modulated (pulsed, light emitting diodes) device also known as low-level light therapy (LLLT). The infrared and visible red LEDs are the heart of the InLight Medical Systems™, providing gentle but powerful non-coherent light. In Light Medical Systems™ uses a carefully timed sequence of settings, known as pulses, to create an environment in which change may occur more rapidly.
Polychromatic light therapy (PLT) is the simultaneous use of two or more wavelengths of light (color) provided from light emitting diodes (LEDs). Researchers call the biological effects of PLT photobiomodulation (PBM). “PHOTO” means light. “BIO” means living tissue. “MODULATION” means change. PLT initiates the photobiomodulation process, which releases nitric oxide – increasing circulation (blood flow) throughout the body. This mechanism of action is a photo-chemical response, not a heat/thermal response, therefore the tissue is safe from thermal damage making the InLight Medical systems both safe and effective.
PLT delivered at various wavelengths penetrates tissue to different depths and is naturally absorbed by the cells to assist in the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), energy required for cell repair and regeneration. Researchers hypothesize the unique benefit of polychromatic light is the synergistic effect of infrared (IR) with either blue or red allowing both colors to penetrate tissue more deeply than in a monochromatic application.
Why should you be interested in LED Therapy?
The lights are effective, non-invasive, and restorative. Improved circulation (blood flow) is one of the most vital components of the healing process.
“Energy Medicine focuses on the energy fields of the body that organize and control the growth and repair of cells, tissues and organs. Changing impaired energy patterns may be the most efficient, least invasive way to improve the vitality of organs, cells and psyche.” -David Feinstein, MD.
The more we understand the value of increasing circulation to our tissues, the easier it is to understand how and why low-level polychromatic light therapy supports the body’s innate healing processes regardless of the condition. And, why PLT provides a wealth of additional healthy benefits that support full-body wellness. These light systems are cleared by FDA proven to increase circulation and decrease pain. They are approved as safe for in home use, and easy to learn to apply and use.
Call for a series of Light Therapy sessions if you have been experiencing any of the effects of diminished circulation, slow wound healing or SAD emotional blues as listed above. You will receive a brief health inventory and answer questions about area of complaint. Dr. Dia will design a session with pad placement and frequency settings specific to your condition. Pads are placed directly on the skin, so wear clothing that can easily be moved. Sessions are 20 minutes with the lights. Adequate time will be allowed for reentry and questions. Recommended is a series of 3-6. Results last from several hours to several days.
A variety of colored pads and specialized systems for Podiatric (neuropathy) use or cerebral circulation are available. Call for a price list and ordering information. Dia Lynn is an authorized sales representative for InLight Therapies.
“Light is essential to all life. Light is the main nutrient of the cell. Light is transformative.” -Ginger Bowler, PhD
Brilliant Light Energy
NASA studies demonstrate cells exposed to LED light therapy exhibit a 150% increase in cellular metabolism suggesting enhanced cellular repair and vitality. Medical researchers across the globe are currently investigating a wide array of physiologic benefits produced by LED light therapy.
LED light therapy is non-invasive, painless, and restorative. It is safe in the clinic or at home for all ages and skin types.
The premise of LED Light Therapy, as in all modalities in the Natural Healing and Energy Medicine Field, is to provide information and encouragement in the body to stimulate its natural intelligence.
Blue Light in the medical world is being researched for its antibacterial effects. Since wounds are often infected, the antibacterial properties of blue light may be beneficial. In some hospitals, blue light is being used to sterilize rooms and equipment before and after procedures.
“The body is the most brilliant computer that was ever designed. There will never be a computer smarter than the human body. Given the proper encouragement and the proper information the body heals itself. In the future, all healing will come from COLOR, SOUND and LIGHT.”
-Hanna Kroeger, ND, Homeopath, Master Herbalist, Spiritual Healer, Teacher
What is Nitric Oxide?
Nitric Oxide is a free form gas that is produced in the body and is used by the body to communicate with other cells in the body. To produce this gas, enzymes in the body break down the amino acid L-Arginine. Nitric Oxide is a molecule consisting of one atom of nitrogen and one atom of oxygen. The production of Nitric Oxide occurs when the amino acid L-arginine is converted into L-citruline through an enzyme group known as Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS).
Genesis 1:1-2 – The Bible – The Creation of the World
“In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said ‘Let there be light’. And there was light. And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning the next day.”
How Does Polychromatic Light Therapy Work?
Light, whether from the sun or from technology, is absorbed by the skin and triggers beneficial biological changes at the cellular level. These changes are unique to PBM, that is, unmatched by any other medical intervention. InLight’s PLT therapy pad designs allow you to target the area of concern. PLT LED light energy is a valuable tool in restoring and improving health and vitality.
Every mammalian cell is built with specialized photoacceptors to receive light. Our cells actually require light for optimal function which means our bodies need light for optimal health. The body understands pulsed light as an instruction set triggering the release of nitric oxide and signaling the cell to produce anti-inflammatory and restorative proteins. Most notably, the Noble Prize winning signaling molecule nitric oxide is released with PLT.
PLT is delivered via pulsed frequencies. These pulsed rates are another important instruction set used by the body to stimulate its self-healing processes. InLight Medical PLT systems delivers the healing benefits of polychromatic light using their Progressive Multi-Pulse™ technology.
- $60 per session.
- $150 for a series of three sessions.
By special arrangement, Dr. Dia may be able to bring a portable system to an individual’s home. The fee for a home visit is $100.00 to cover time and travel expenses. It may be possible to rent a 6/Port 3 Pad System at $250 per week.
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the FDA. In Light Wellness Systems™ devices are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
FDA Product Listing
All In Light Wellness Systems™ devices are FDA cleared. The FDA classification code is 890.5500, clearance K101894.
Light Therapy Resources
David & Jane Malone, Developers, Owners
P.O. Box 85, Angel Fire, NM 87710
New Address Coming Soon: 2730 Broadbent Parkway NE Suite H, Albuquerque, NM
http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=rjKyPubsVss (Traumatic Brain Injury)
http://www.Youtube.com/watchwatch?v=E461DkkMtNo (InLight partners with Dallas Roughnecks)
www.inlightmedical.com › our-divisions › inlight-4-veterans (Vetrans Project)