About Dr. Dia Lynn, RsD.
Dia Lynn is a holistic healer, a teacher and a non-denominational minister. Dia’s undergraduate degree was in Occupational Therapy.
Trained in Structural Integration directly by the founder, Dr. Ida P. Rolf
Teacher of Anatomy/ Physiology and deep tissue massage.
Certified in Holotropic Breathwork by the founder Dr. Stanislav Grof. Trained in Iridology & Nutrition by Body Electronics founder John W. Ray, ND.
Master’s Degrees in Medical Qigong by founder Jerry A. Johnson PhD, DMQ
Science of Mind Practitioner with Master’s and Doctorate in Religious Studies
Ordained Religious Science Minister, Volunteer Hospice Chaplain.
- B.A. from San Jose State University CA – Special major
- Certified and Advanced Rolfing – Boulder CO
- Body Electronics Instructor,- Dr. John Ray Program, Maui HI
- Massage Instructor License – State of Hawaii
- Certified Holotropic Breathwork Facilitator – Dr. Stanislav Grof, Mill Valley CA
- Master of Medical Qigong – Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson, International Institute of Medical Qigong, Pacific Grove, CA
- Religious Science Practitioner – Rev. Dr. Bill Little, Pacific Coast Theological Seminary, Pacific Grove, CA
- Masters in Religious Studies – Emerson Theological Institute, Oakhurst, CA
- Doctorate in Religious Studies – Emerson Theological Institute, Oakhurst, CA
- Ordained Religious Science Minister – Rev. Dr. Bill Little, Pacific Coast Theological Seminary, Pacific Grove, CA
- Spirit of Wholeness, Church Without Walls, Emerson Theological Institute, Oakhurst, CA
- Certified Light Therapist – Board of Natural Healing Systems
- Co-Director, Boost Your Brain Power, LLC, Basalt, CO